Thursday, January 8, 2009

six

Wow! How lovely, Ayla( I think) from La La , tagged me as one of her starry-eyed bloggers. Thank you!
So to carry on this tradition I will tag 6 of my own favourite bloggers, and share with you 6 things that make me happy.

So I will start here..... music.
1.  Music makes your heart sing. I love this image of Laura marling.

2. This boy. He is the son of a dear friend of mine. He never fails to bring a smile to my face. I met him when he was just hours old, and have spend countless hours enjoying his company. Always a joy to be around. This photo I took only a little while back, we were playing hopscotch.


3. The colour Aqua. For some reason I have alway been attracted to it. Whether it be a dress, an old wall with paint peeling of it, a turquoise ring,  or these old milk bottles I have on my window sill. The colour makes me happy.
4. serendipity 
5. Being in the company of someone I love. 
6. a swim in the ocean. 

For my 6 starry-eyed bloggers 

1 comment:

Alice X said...

those pictures are soo beautiful, love this post and serendipity:)

alicexinwonderland.blogspot.com